Thursday, December 1, 2011

Extreme Shop System :SMD Pro Audio Project Vid 2 - Crown Amps 10400 Watts


started my project the other day when i got the mids. I ordered the tweets and the subwoofers are on their way as well. While i wait, i decided to get my power in order. I got a few things in the mail i thought you guys might like to see. I am building this for my shop as well as whatever else might come along that i can do with it. Most of all i love hooking stuff up and pro audio, rack mounted amps and eq's are fun! 2 Towers - (1) DBX Rackdrive (crossover) (1) Crown Ce2000 - (8 ) Tweeters (undecided but eyeballin' Morel DMS 30) (4 per tower) (1) Crown Ce2000 - (16) AA Carbon Midrange/midbass (8 per tower in a line array from bottom to the top) .....and PORTED (1) Crown XTi 4000 - (1) SMD 18 faced forward (Ported, possibly down firing) (1) Crown XTi 4000 - (1) SMD 18 faced forward (Ported, possibly down firing) (1) Mackie 1604 VLZ Mixing board (supposed to be rack mountable with a few factory mods) (1) undecided Rack mounted EQ and an electrician to give me a few outlets with more juice.....probably 3 30a circuits this is for FUN, and its for my shop. I have a few people that want to come and do a live u-stream show and with this mixer i should be able to put out CLEAN sound directly into the computer (line-in) so its no distortion!! Plus, at the shop its gettin CRAZY loud........but also SUPER CLEAN. Anyway, I will also drag it to my house sometimes as well......of course i will need bigger circuits put in there too. I am still a pro-audio noob but this shit is ...

Brand New Atv Handguards




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links